- Rooms and Rates
- Santa Fe Guide
CHILI PEPPER ROOM
King Bed, Private Entrance
$189 plus tax per night
Reflecting the New Mexican passion for chilies, this room has a comfortable king size bed, a private outside entrance with a rustic portal.
Room dimensions are 12.5 feet by 11 feet.
Casa Cuma B&B is conveniently located in the heart of Santa Fe, on a small hill in historic downtown area, only 4 blocks (a 5 to 10 minute walk) from the historic Plaza. You can walk to the historic Plaza, museums, nice restaurants, and some of the best art galleries in the world.
The February 19, 2007 edition of Newsweek Magazine picked Casa Cuma B&B as one of three top “Desert Paradises” in the US, and the only one in New Mexico. Also, Casa Cuma continues to receive a 3-diamond rating from AAA. Casa Cuma is a member of the Santa Fe Inns of Distinction, and the New Mexico Bed & Breakfast Association.
Come experience the luxury in the heart of Santa Fe. All of our rooms come with:
- Full Breakfast with a Hot-Entrée, served family style at 8:30AM.
- Daily Maid service to tidy up your room.
- Private Outside Entrances.
- Luxurious Bedding
- Private baths with a tub or a shower.
- Heating and Air-Conditioning - individually controlled.
- Flat-screen Televisions with DirecTV including 50 movie channels.
- Ironing Boards.
- Hair Dryers.
- Free Parking
- Wireless High-Speed Internet – you can borrow a notebook computer to check your e-mail.