- Rooms and Rates
- Santa Fe Guide
COWGIRL ROOM - Queen Bed, Private Entrance - $179 plus tax per night
With door opening up to the Sangre de Cristo mountains, this room has a queen bed, TV and DVD player and antique furniture, decorated southwestern-style for comfort and cheer. Southwestern tiles line the bath.
Room dimensions are 11 feet by 11.5 feet.
Casa Cuma B&B is conveniently located in the heart of Santa Fe, on a small hill in historic downtown area, only 4 blocks (a 5 to 10 minute walk) from the historic Plaza. You can walk to the historic Plaza, museums, nice restaurants, and some of the best art galleries in the world.
The February 19, 2007 edition of Newsweek Magazine picked Casa Cuma B&B as one of three top “Desert Paradises” in the US, and the only one in New Mexico. Also, Casa Cuma continues to receive a 3-diamond rating from AAA. Casa Cuma is a member of the Santa Fe Inns of Distinction, and the New Mexico Bed & Breakfast Association.
Come experience the luxury in the heart of Santa Fe. All of our rooms come with:
- Full Breakfast with a Hot-Entrée, served family style at 8:30AM.
- Daily Maid service to tidy up your room.
- Private Outside Entrances.
- Luxurious Bedding
- Private baths with a tub or a shower.
- Heating and Air-Conditioning - individually controlled.
- Flat-screen Televisions with DirecTV including 50 movie channels.
- Ironing Boards.
- Hair Dryers.
- Free Parking
- Wireless High-Speed Internet
- You can borrow a notebook computer to check your e-mail.
- Unlimited access to the Outdoor Hot-tub.
- 2 Museum Passes – Passes good at New Mexico Museum of Art, History Museum, Palace of the Governors, International Folk Art Museum, Native American History and Culture Museum.