- Rooms and Rates
- Santa Fe Guide
Welcome to Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast!
Come relax at your home away from home.
An easy four block walk to the Historic Plaza and the center of Santa Fe culture, we offer four luxurious rooms at the main B&B, all with private entrances and portals (porches) for your use, as well as a standalone casita (little house). Breakfast is served with mountain views under the giant fir tree in the summer and by a crackling fire in the cooler months. Free parking and a steaming outdoor hot tub are available for your use as well.
Choose from the following individually decorated rooms:
- Santa Fe Suite (King bed with electric fireplace in both bedroom and living room and King sofa sleeper in living room)
- Corazon Room (King bed, two comfortable leather chairs)
- Chili Pepper Room (King bed and jetted bathtub for one)
- Cowgirl Room (Queen bed and electric fireplace)
- Casita off of Bishop's Lodge Road (located just 6 blocks north from the Plaza, a two story house with a King bed in the master bedroom and a Queen bed in the loft with two full bathrooms)
- Casa de Vistas (located just two houses from the main B&B with a Queen bed, full compact kitchen, Kiva fireplace and fantastic views of the Sandia Mountains from the private patio)
- Sunset House (a beautiful house located on a ridge a little of 5 miles from the main B&B with two Queen bedrooms, two baths, brick fireplace and 360° views of the Sangre de Cristo, Jemez and Sandia Mountains)
All of our rooms come with the following amenities:
- All rooms have private entrances.
- Full Gourmet Breakfast with Hot Entrée
- Luxurious down comforters
- High quality all cotton sheets with sateen finish
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Moisturizing Bath Soaps, Shampoo and Conditioner
- Thick terry cloth robes (main B&B rooms only)
- Flat screen TVs (main B&B only - 50 HD movie channels)
- Irons and ironing boards
Casa Cuma has been serving guests since 1984.
- Travelers' Choice 2013 - Top 25 B&Bs in the US by Tripadvisor users.
- NEWSWEEK called Casa Cuma a “Desert Paradise”.
- Winner of the 2012 Certificate of Excellence by tripadvisor.
- TripAdvisor rates Casa Cuma “the best B&B in Santa Fe”.
- Member of Inns of Distinction, the best of Santa Fe.
Come visit Santa Fe, and see why Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Award voted Santa Fe as one of the top US cities to visit.