- Rooms and Rates
- Santa Fe Guide
SUNSET HOUSE - $239 plus tax for 2 Guests
Sunset House is a beautiful house nicely located on a ridge, just 5.8 miles northwest of the plaza, overlooking Santa Fe Baldy. You will have 360 views of the Sangre de Cristo to the east, Jemez to the west, O'Keeffe country to the north, and Sandias or the Turtle Mountain to the south. The house is located northwest of the plaza only 5.8 miles in a very quiet part of Santa Fe. Also, it is only 5.2 miles from the Santa Fe Opera (without getting on the highway).
This house has two bedrooms with queen size beds, and a TV room with a day bed. There are two bathrooms, one in the master suite, and another bathroom in the hallway for the other two rooms.
The above rate is up to two guests only. There is a $30 charge per person per night for up to 6 guests in total.
Our prices include the following amenities:
- Full breakfast with Hot Entrée at 8:30AM at the main B&B for all guests.
- Free parking at the B&B (in the Plaza area) as well as where you are staying.
- Free Passes for Art Museum, History and Palace of the Governors Museums, Folk Art and the Indian Museum.
- There is a flat screen TV in the TV room with DirecTV.
- Free High Speed Internet at the house as well as at the B&B.
- There is no maid-service during your stay at the Sunset House.